Mumau's Server 2.0 (Mumau's Reloaded) - Need Builders!

Do you like cats? Maybe squids? Oh wait Half-Life 3 was just confirmed! Feel free to talk about any subjects you want here.

Moderators: moomat, RafaSKB

Re: Mumau's Server 2.0 (Mumau's Reloaded) - Need Builders!

Postby hartmde » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:12 pm

MLCRO wrote:A couple weeks ago I recieved a copy of the server map. Everything is just how mumaus was right before it was taken off the air. I've been deciding on whether or not to start a server again...

A long time ago I ran a server that was running smoothly and gaining lots of success. Running a server really does take time, which is something that I don't have right now. I'm contacting some old friends to see whether this decision would be worth it. That damn plot plugin will be hard to recreate tho haha.

I have some big ideas, just looking to see whether doing this will be worth my time

any chance you still have a copy of the map and would be willing to send it to me? kinda want to walk through it and be reminded of all the good times.
hartmde

Previous

Return to Off-Topic