You're still welcome to join our alpha program if you'd like test the latest version of the game. Register an account on our web site, then log in an request an alpha key, which will be mailed to you. Once you have received your key you may download the game from the "Alpha Testing" link under the nav icon in the top right of this web site.
In this version, Junk E.T. has LASERS! IN SPACE! You'll find the new Plasma Gun and Quantum Cannon in various shops throughout the galaxy as you explore several new and exciting environments.
There are all sorts of new fun gadgets and effects to play with as well, including Life Orbs for replenishing health and energy, as well as breakable creates and other fun things.
Be sure to download the newest version if you've tried previous versions and let us know what you think on right here on our forums</a>. We're always looking for feedback about our latest builds.
Improvements and additions:
- Implemented Life Orbs that regenerate some health and energy points.
- Implemented crates that break after being shot, and have a chance to drop interesting items like keys and orbs.
- Added new environment: Organic Wasteland.
- Added new trash heaps: Overturned Bus, Meteor and Couch.
- Added new weapons: Plasma Gun and Quantum Cannon. The latter shoots a very powerful laser beam that obliterates everything in it's path.
- Reworked many collision boxes, like walls and traps.
- Improved way trash heaps are generated in the room.
- Improved player jump, which now can go through trash heaps and other items.
- Added more awesome music tracks.
- Added a visual feedback for when the player loses health or is nearly dying.
- An error file is created each time an unexpected error occurs. If you see any of these jet_error files, let us know!
- Fixed rare crash caused by boss room being created in the wrong place.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to instantly jump for much greater distances.
- Fixed a bug causing Timed Switches to not trigger correctly and invert the state of some traps.